”If we could get a monkey…”
IT’S COMING UP TO THREE YEARS SINCE I STARTED THIS TUMBLR BLOG… and, I want to celebrate that! Below are some ideas I have, but ultimately I’d love your feedback on how you’d like to celebrate with me!.
And I’m sorry darlings but there will be no giveaways :(
Do any of the below sound like a good ideas…
- ultra special follow forever list
- the beginning of botms
- q&a video
- promotions (screenies, lists, etc.)
ESFP: Can I smoke this?
ISTP: No, I’m not a serial killer.
INTJ: Are you wrong or am I right?
ESTJ: Doing nothing out of the ordinary since the beginning of time
ESTP: Hold my beer…
ISFJ: I’m sorry, eh?
ISTJ: Bureaucracies give me hard-ons
ENTJ: No, you don’t…
You die at seventeen
and involuntarily fill your lungs
with tight packed dirt until
you are no longer breathing
air but earth. (x)
Everything that’s happened to us. All the stuff we’ve done. Are we gonna tell them the truth?
since I’m going to order a lot of stuff from this booksite this summer, I decided to have a small book give away! I have chosen these books because I have read them all and they are absolutely perfect. I give them 10/10. so at the end of this summer, when I will have a lot of money after I have worked all summer, I will order these 8 books and choose a winner. I make this giveaway because I know people can’t afford all of these books and that I have soon reached 32k followers, so thank you! :’)
- reblog this
- likes will only count as a bookmark (✿◠‿◠)
- must be following me
- you can reblog as many times you want, but only 10 times a day (max)
- I will choose one winner (using random.org)
- it will end around the end of august/the start of september
you will get these 8 books:
- fantastic beasts and where to find them by j.k rowling
- the tales of beedle the bard by j.k rowling
- the perks of being a wallflower by stephen chbosky
- shatter me by tahereh mafi
- looking for alaska by john green
- the fault in our stars by john green
- quidditch through the ages by j.k rowling
- to kill a mockingbird by harper lee
good luck and have a great summer x
The enemy has the advantage but we have to fight on for those we’ve lost so the sacrifices they made were not made in vain. And then we disappear, become g h o s t s, that’s how we have to live now, in the s h a d o w s, to protect the innocent and save lives, even when they don’t know it. - (x)