When I say I want to read the book before seeing the movie, I don’t want brownie points or bragging rights. I want to be able to read the book with my imagined world and idea of the characters without the movie’s influence at least once. After you see the movie there’s always some part of it that sticks in your head for a long time and you lose the enjoyment of making it up yourself.
The images say it all my friends, it’s GIVEAWAY TIME!
You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to do this one! I was actually planning on doing a big one at the end of my Year of Books but unfortunately I wasn’t able to do it so here I am now to celebrate everything at once!!
YES-this-is-a-giveaway is full of books I love, I read many of them last year but also a few of my other favs I’d love to share with you, because blogging here has been amazing, you’re a bunch of crazy pretty awesome bookish people and I love you guys.
What is the occasion, you wonder? Like I said, to complete my 2013 Year of Books, but also the upcoming didyousaybooks’ 3rd bloganniversary, and my actual birthday just a few days after that. OH AND THE FACT I REACHED (CRAZY!) 3K FOLLOWERS! (ahah yes I kept it from you)
How can you join the giveaway, will you ask me? EasyPeasy!
- this is for my followers only, I’ll check if you follow (didyousaybooks)
- there will be 3 WINNERS, they will win ONE BOOK EACH
- books to chose from the ones above (because they are my favs and I want to shove them down your throats)
- be ready to give me your address, I’ll ship worldwide via thebookdepository
- so keep your askbox open. If you don’t answer me. Sorry you lose.
- winners will be chose via a random number generator
- to enter, reblog mandatory. Likes will count only if you reblogged it first.
- I’ll pick the winners JULY 28TH GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
Walking Dead Comic Con 2014 Panel - Part 1 | Part 2
"What are the biggest misconceptions about you?"
motancharoen Here we go. #agentsofshield #sdcc2014
IAIN LOOKS LIKE A CUTE LITTLE MONKEY
Unapologetic badassery is the best.
please love celebrities without invading their privacy please love them as people and respect them please love them but don’t feel entitled to them or their life they are not yours they are theirs
I walked away from the Last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me. I’ve walked into universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman. I’ve watched universes freeze and creations burn. I’ve seen things you wouldn’t believe. I’ve lost things you’ll never understand. And I know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken.